Pure Staffing Solutions
Title: Inventory Coordinator
Location: Concord, ON
Ref #: JOB-17738
Posted: 15 Sep 2021
Pure Staffing Solutions Inc., a Canadian leader in sourcing skilled trades, engineering, and operations candidates is currently searching for an Inventory Coordinator on behalf of our client, a well-established manufacturing company located in Concord, ON. This is an opportunity to join a top-level organization that cares about the well-being of its employees.
- A good understanding of production and engineering dynamics within a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred).
- Familiarity with Personal Computers and Microsoft software.
- Excellent knowledge of Purchasing, Supplier Performance, Production Scheduling, and Inventory Control.
- Understanding of Core Tools (eg. SPC, APQP, FMEA, MSA), in order to conduct internal audits as related to the job description.
- Automotive manufacturing background and familiarity
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and English communication skills are required (verbal and written).
- A degree of Diploma.
- Must have an automotive manufacturing background.
- Requires 2 years of supervisory and overall 5 years of related experience.
- Click to Apply
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001