Pure Staffing Solutions
Title: Millwirght 433A
Location: Hamilton, ON
Shift: 12-hour continental style shift, two weeks of days and two weeks of nights
Ref #: JOB-17730
Posted: 10 Sep 2021
Pure Staffing Solutions Inc., a Canadian leader in sourcing skilled trades, engineering, and operations candidates is currently searching for a Licensed Millwright on behalf of our client, a well-established manufacturing company located in Hamilton. This is an opportunity to join a top-level organization that cares about the well-being of its employees.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and drawings to determine work procedures and/or order necessary parts.
- Trouble shoot repairs, install processing and packaging equipment with a working knowledge of electrical, utilities and facilities systems to allow efficient repair/replacement result
- Conduct planned preventive & predictive maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Actively participate in preventive maintenance program on building equipment processing equipment daily.
- Efficient production equipment set up, inspection and shutdown of all related equipment when required, including process changeovers.
- Assist in planning, organizing of work activities (drawing interpretation, parts preparation).
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain industrial equipment and power transmission, pump, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- 433A Millwright license
- Knowledge of conveyors, high-speed slicers, pumps/compressors, electrical/electronic controls.
- Knowledge of pipe fitting practices and steam piping.
- Working knowledge of vacuum systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Strong SAP skill sets.
- Must be able to work independently, work with contractors and other Reliability personnel
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Pure Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Click to Apply Directly
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001