Pure Staffing Solutions
Title: Electrician & Instrumentation Technician
Ref #: JOB-17717
Posted: 30 Aug 2021
- Troubleshooting of PLC
- Maintains and Calibration of all Specifications existing and new equipment
- Schedules and coordinates the completion of calibration activities with other departments.
- Recognizes and/or anticipates problems, and takes necessary actions and/or notifies responsible individuals so as not to significantly affect schedules.
- Calibration of measuring and test equipment includes electronics, time and frequency, temperature, pressure, mass, force, sound, light and flow disciplines.
- Analyzes and verifies technical validity of calibration records and results, ensuring accuracy of calibration data and completeness.
- Completes/reviews and files all calibration documentation.
- Ensures all documents, tags and incident reports are completed and filed
- 447A license
- Electrical license (309A) is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge on instrumentation and field control devices used in the pharmaceutical industry. Formal training or certification in metrology or instrumentation is an asset.
- 3 years’ experience in calibration and instrumentation in and industrial environment.
- Click to Apply Directly
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001