Pure Staffing Solutions
Location: Shelburne, ON
Shift: Night Shift - Sunday-Thursday. - For the welding department (Experienced Candidate only) (Days and Afternoons and nights) Rotation - For the welding department.
Ref #: JOB-16648
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Maintain/Overhaul, and/or repair various machinery/equipment as scheduled or required.
- Fabricate items as required using various welding techniques.
- Operate machines including lathes, small milling, surface grinders, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic problems as required or assigned.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Assist in seasonal facilities work as requested.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Education
- Must have a good working knowledge of Hydraulic and Mechanical presses.
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Automotive industry.
- Must have Welding experience
- 5+ years’ experience working as a licensed millwright
- Click to Apply Directly
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001