Pure Staffing Solutions
Title: Process Technician
Location: Brampton, ON
Shift: rotating continental shift. 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am. rotates every 2 weeks.
Ref #: JOB-16624
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop knowledge of the injection moulding system in the plant.
- Be familiar with the product quality attributes and perform visual inspection as required.
- Must be able to identify all types of product defects and defects specific to particular product.
- Make the necessary adjustment to the process so the best quality output can be generated.
- Monitors, records, analyzes, investigates and if required, correct all deviations of product quality, product safety and operational efficiency.
- Report potential production downtime, scrap generation, and quality from each machine.
- Ensure master cleaning schedule is maintained and paperwork complete; keep the machines and area clean at all times.
- Record all-important information in FMS; complete the SPC and production report clearly and accurately.
- Assist the shift mechanic when the machine is down for repair, mold change, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Identify and prevent possible causes of problems to ensure non-occurrence of major problems.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Excel at verbal/written communication and documentation.
- Know how to start-up and shut down moulding machines; know how to maintain the machine operation and understand its function.
- Understand product processing and be familiar with the required quality tests as it relates to part quality. Know the testing equipment and what each test is designed to target.
- Ability to perform safely under pressure and excel at time management.
- Demonstrate leadership by maintaining high standards; must have ability to teach Operators.
- Must be flexible and have a positive attitude toward overtime.
- Must possess and demonstrate all the necessary skills required for the position.
- Expected to take courses as required to perform regularly assigned duties
- Click to Apply Directly
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001