Pure Staffing Solutions
Job Title Plant Operator
Reports To Shift Supervisor
Operate production equipment in the performance of the assigned tasks in the PVC Compounding Plant.
- Comply with the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and established company safety rules.
- Operate production equipment in the performance of assigned tasks in the Compound Plant.
- At the start of each shift review the production requirements for that shift and receive duty assignments with Supervisor and/or Lead Hand.
- Clean plant and equipment and report equipment related problems to the Supervisor.
- Learn the process and flow from raw material to finished product through the Compound Plant.
- Communicate with incoming/outgoing employee at the beginning of each shift.
- Implement lockout procedure as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Lead Hand.
- Assist the Supervisor or Lead Hand as required.
- Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Work diligently and effectively at all assigned tasks.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Click to Apply Directly
391 Keele St, Toronto,
ON M6P 2K9, Canada
Edmonton, AB: 780.328.2770
Toronto, ON: 416.760.8001