- Welding skills
- Assembly skills
- Mechanical knowledge
- Operation of hand tools, forklift, and overhead crane
- MIG Expertise
- Physical Effort – Frequent pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs. Frequent bending, stooping, climbing ladders, standing and walking.
- Visual and Concentration Effort – Daily focus on welding and assembly.
- Unpleasant, Hazardous or Challenging Working Conditions – Constant exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, heat, and vibration.
- Required – Previous welding and assembly experience. Minimum Grade 12 for the majority of positions is required or preferred.
- MIG: 1 year (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)