- Support initiatives that ensure responsible sourcing values are integrated into the Company’s corporate strategy;
- Perform life cycle analysis studies on current and prospective products;
- Educate, influence and lead co-workers on the engagement of sustainability;
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, agencies and regulatory bodies to remain up-to-date on the changing environment;
- Directly manage all aspects of sustainability initiatives and programs;
- Create a vision and strategy for sustainability with clear operating principles.
- University degree in business, finance, environmental sciences or related field;
- Life Cycle Assessment Certified Professional, required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience focused on sustainability management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong attention to detail, research, analytics and organization;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to build strong business relationships.