- Minimum 3+ years experience in injection stretch blow molding set up
- Experience on set up for Automa /SIPA, Nessei, Aoki ISBM machines and 2 stage SIDE machines is an asset
- Prior experience in plastic manufacturing required
- Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others in English
Understand the importance and impact of the quality policy while performing any/all aspects of the Set Up Technician designated duties including but not limited to the following:
- Set-up, maintain, test and perform repairs on equipment and machines.
- Provide process information to management so production equipment may be optimized and/or process corrected.
- Assist with training of personnel to perform various functions (i.e. assistant technicians, supervisors).
- Facilitate work flow and ensure product quality is maintained.
- Monitor machinery and process goals during shift and make adjustments as necessary to ensure optimum performance of processes.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment malfunction and repair equipment
- Ensure all documentations are complete in accordance with company policy and ISO 9001 quality management system standard requirements
- Be safety and quality conscious at all times, and continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job
- Communicate with QA team regarding quality issues
- Use good manufacturing practices to maintain hygienic security while working at a machine or within the facility and demonstrate good housekeeping practices
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager