- Continually improve equipment function via design improvements
- Ensure that the work area is clean of debris and hazards at all times and check the work area for such hazards upon arrival and when departing each area of work
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with legislated and company health and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Must have Millwright License / Red Seal Journeyman 433A ticket or Electrical 309A / 442A / Red Seal Construction and Maintenance
- Refrigeration Operator Class “B” Certification is needed
- 2-5 years’ industrial mechanical/electrical experience, preferably in the food industry.
- Proven track record working with mechanical/electrical
- Problem-solving skills and good communication skills are required.
- Ability to work a flexible shift day/afternoon/night, Sunday to Saturday.
- Full Time Permanent
- $35 – S37 / HOUR to Start + Shift Premium
- Shift Premiums
- Choose between Straight Nights or Bi-Weekly rotation, you can decide