POSITION TITLE: Receiver
DEPARTMENT : Materials
REPORT TO : Materials Manager
- High school graduation diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Able to be flexible in hours of work in order to meet internal/external customer
- Must be dependable.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good oral & written English skills.
- Good eye sight/physically fit
- ForkLift Truck License
- Crane Slinger License
- Complete knowledge of electronic labeling of coils.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Work safely and follow all safety rules at all times.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy conditions immediately.
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping in the area and ensure that area of responsibility is clean, tidy and organized at all times.
- Attend training as required or as assigned.
- Know what to do in an emergency.
- Know the operating instructions for all equipment and processes where you are assigned. Know the pre start-up inspection process, hazards, protective measures, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements, start and stop procedures and equipment limitations.
- Unload steel/aluminum coils from trucks.
- Unload and organize purchased components
- Place coils in bunkers.
- Process receipt of material in ERP system
- Label all incoming production material