- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with emphasis on food processing, business management, with a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) and Lean manufacturing concepts
- Proven experience in and ability to manage workforce within the guidelines provided through Collective Agreement / Terms and Conditions, and Human Resources policies and guidelines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)