What will you do?
- Preparing orders for subsidiary branches, according to packing slip provided.
- Labeling all full-size samples with proper identification prior to releasing material to be used or shipped.
- Pulling material for the Production department, according to Cutting Order quantities.
- Recording and reporting breakage for stock/inventory adjustments.
- Processing return of samples and discarding of discontinued material as required.
- Cutting samples to size and preparing orders for pickup or shipping, as per the sales representative’s requisitions.
- Assist sales reps and clients load/offload samples from their vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse related position
- 1+ years experience in a front faced customer service role
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Strong aptitude and ability to provide unparalleled customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be self-directed
- Successful completion of Criminal Background Check
What is considered an asset?
- Valid Forklift license
- Knowledge of workplace safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of First Aid and CPR
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for 80% of shift
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations