Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs.
- Assemble and install new equipment and make modifications to existing equipment.
- Installation of commercial OH doors and equipment
- Troubleshooting electrical equipment
- Maintaining the inventories of parts
- Refurbishing components when required
- Perform critical mechanical repairs.
- Perform route cause analysis for troubleshooting
- Work in other areas as assigned
- Possess Industrial Millwright License
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license (Full G)
- Safe Driving record check (abstract)
- Machine tools such as tig/mig/arc welders
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Mechanical tools and blueprint reading
- Excellent communication and math skills.
- Available for emergency call-in and overtime work.
- Ability to work at heights and handle heavy components
- Own hand tools
CLICK TO APPLY