- Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
- Responsible for high Manufacturing Reporting Quality, Just-In-Time, and compliance to company standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
- Commit to your self-development goals as discussed with your supervisor and attend all company-sponsored training.
- ISO 9001 training.
- Good communication.
- Background in electronics.
- Previous supervising experience.
- Contractor negotiation skills.
- Facility management experience.
- Computer knowledge.
- Time management.