- Preparing orders for subsidiary branches, according to packing slips provided.
- Labeling all full size samples with proper identification prior to releasing material to be used or shipped.
- Load, unload and effectively move large slabs.
- Pulling material for Production department, according to Cutting Order quantities.
- Recording and reporting breakage for stock/inventory adjustments.
- Load orders as required onto trucks for transfer to buildings
- Drive transfer vehicles to and from warehouses to execute transfers
- Conduct end of day analysis of schedule to ensure all orders are on track and raise issues and concerns to stakeholders along with actions to address / mitigate issues
- Cutting samples to size and preparing orders for pickup or shipping, as per sales representative’s requisitions.
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse related position
- 3+ years experience in order picking
- Valid Forklift license
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be self-directed and able to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Strong aptitude and ability to provide unparalleled customer service