- Accept and process incoming stock and materials.
- Loading and unloading products in a safe manner, using provided tools (i.e. dollies, lifts, etc.)
- Assist and/or coordinate the picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping of products.
- Manually handle materials onto pallets and other locations.
- Provide support to the inventory team, as needed.
- Operate and drive industrial equipments, including but not limited to forklift and electric pump truck.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and safety of the warehouse.
- Other duties as required.
- 1+ years experience in a related position
- Valid Forklift certification
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Strong aptitude and ability to provide unparalleled customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be self-directed
- Clear Criminal Background Check
CLICK TO APPLY