- Coordinate activities of co-op students, apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Section 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for Industrial Establishments—Duties of Workers.
- Assembles and installs new equipment and machines and is able to make modifications to existing equipment as requested.
- Carries out preventative maintenance procedures on electrical equipment as lay out by the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Automotive experience an asset
- Siemens PLC experience an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Able to perform various computer functions
- Able to safely operate all Material Handling Equipment (Forklift, crane, buggy) in assigned area of responsibility.