- Installation of electrical/electronic equipment
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and electronic controls on various types of equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and electrical code specifications
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, case assemblies and other electrical components
- Ability to work on 110V up to and including 600V systems and equipment.
- Strong knowledge in PLC5, RS logic, RS view, Allen Bradley controls, Device Net & Ethernet with a strong background in installations and troubleshooting.
- Background knowledge in frequency drives especially in Powerflexes.
- Troubleshoot and solve a variety of problems during the shift
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Promote and comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Certified Electrician ticket required. Trade certificate – 442A or 309A
- Proven track record in troubleshooting, knowledge of P.L.C.’s and soft starts
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC and soft starts will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent computer knowledge